Sustainability / Operations Manager (f / m / d)
As soon as possible - As Sustainability / Operations Manager, you are jointly responsible for the overall success of Souleway and therefore bear a lot of responsibility. You should be numerical and keep an eye out for optimization potential in our supply chain. Together with you we would like to build Souleway into a successful and sustainable urban travel brand.
What awaits you?
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and implementation of all strategic measures in the field of sustainability
- You will develop our own sustainability guide and take on the operational implementation of our sustainability strategy
- For operational issues such as sourcing, you will take responsibility for finding suppliers and for compliance with / checking our sustainability and quality standards
- In addition, you are the contact person and project manager in our team for all topics relating to our supply chain
- Create your own reports and analyzes to increase our supply chain visibility and to document our sustainability progress
- Bring creative ideas to all areas of the company
What should you bring with you?
- A completed degree in business administration, preferably with a focus on sustainability or supply chain management
- You can already show initial work experience through a permanent position or internship
- Very good analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
- Structured and independent way of working as well as high demands on your own work
- You like our products and love to travel
What do we offer you ?:
- Valuable insights into company formation and the startup scene
- Exciting tasks with a lot of freedom of choice
- The chance to witness the development of a young company and to advance it with your own ideas
- A dynamic, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Work in a stylish loft office in the heart of Hamburg
- A team that is looking forward to you!